I studied history at the Saint Petersburg State University (Russia), continuing my studies at the Royal Holloway and the King’s College University of London (UK). Certification of Archaeologist specialization by the Directorate of European and International Educational Affairs, Directorate of the European Union (Athens, Greece). The last 7 years I have been working exclusively as an artist. Painting is for me a way of life, thinking and expressing myself. I’ve been exhibiting my works the last 5 years.
Other artistic interests: art photography, performance, curatorship.
Research interests: In painting I research abstraction, being convinced that pure drawing is abstraction (Cézanne). Within this context I am also exploring art photography, with an emphasis on the role of chance in the Art. In the field of performance I am interested in the direct dialogue between Arts. As an art curator I am emphasising in experimentation, the conjunction of arts, and the interdisciplinary approach. I understand an art exhibition as a single work of art. In the field of art history I am researching the Contemporary Russian Avant-garde as an independent researcher.
- 11-15.07.2019 Title: ‘Invisible world’, Museum of National Resistance, Athens, Greece, Curator: Natalia Gourova.
- 07-22.06.2019 Title: ‘Abstraction. The unseen’, Gallery Melanythros, Athens, Greece, Curators: A. Iliakis, St. Konidaris,
- 19-22.04.2019 Title: ‘Open studio’s days’, my studio, Athens, Greece, Curator: Natalia Gourova
- 27-28.12.2016 Title: ‘Open studio’s days’, my studio, Athens, Greece, Curator: Natalia Gourova
- 05-3.06.2016, Title: ‘Emotions’, Chilli Art Gallery, Athens, Greece, Curators: Christos Kotsireas, Natalia Gourova
- 02-28.02.2015 Title: ‘Black and White’, Art apartment, Moscow, Russia, Malaja Filevskaja 12 str., korp.2, app. 2. Γ 433, 121433, Curator: Natalia Gourova
- 14-29.01.2019 Title: ‘Rock’ Roll Time – Group exhibition of abstract artists’, Moscow, Russia, Central Art Center, Krymskij Val, 10, Curator: Natalia Georgadze.
- 12.2017 -05.01.2018 Title: ‘Eutopia Gallery Walk’, Chilli Art Gallery, Athens, Greece, Curator: Christos Kotsireas.
- 08-20.08.2017 Title: Summer Art Salon, Art Way, Paros, Greece, Gallery Poseidon of Paros, Curator: Giorgos Sardis.
- 06-01.07.2017 Title: Large-scale light action ‘Paintings at Rubinsteina’ with the Art Group Myth, Saint Petersburg, Russia, Curator: Ilya Veresk,
- 06-25.06.2017 Title: Expo 5, Oceanis Art gallery, on line exhibition on Facebook, Curator: Gilles Oceanis.
- 01-29.01.2017 Title: Expo 4, Oceanis Art gallery, on line exhibition on Facebook, Curator: Gilles Oceanis.
- 12.2016-15.01.2017 Title: ‘Colorful alphabet, from ‘A to Ya’, Department of Culture of Moscow, Art gallery A3, Moscow, Russia, Krymskiy Val 10, Central Art Center, Project of Andrey Volkov, Natalia Georgadze, Curator: Andrey Volkov.
- 12-04.12.2016 Title: ‘Inside Out’, Project: Natalia Gourova, with the participation of the artist Christos Efstathiou, Thessaloniki, 1st International Art Fair, Greece, Helexpo Exhibition Center, Curator: Natalia Gourova.
- 06-1.07.2016 Title: Summer Art Salon, Islington Arts Factory Gallery, London, UK, 2 Parkhurst Rd. N7 OSF, Curator: Eleonor Pearce, Director of Visual Art.
- 04-10.05.2016 Title: ‘Moscow Seasons’, Creative Union of Artists of Russia, Moscow, Russia, Krymskij Val 10, Central Art Center, Curator: Vasilissa Kabitova.
- 03-10.04.2016, Title: ‘Red and Black’, Department of Culture of Moscow, Art Gallery Na Kashirke, Moscow, Russia, Millionschikova Str. 5, korp. 5, Art Gallery Na Kashirke, Curators: Anastasia Martynova, Natalia Georgadze.
- 06.2019 Τitle: Dialog through the Art. Curator: Natalia Gourova. With the classical citharist Dimitris Kotronakis, Athens, Greece, Gallery Malanythros, within the personal exhibition ‘Abstraction The unseen’.
- 06.2016 Τitle: Dialog between music and painting. Curator: Natalia Gourova, with the violinist Charalambos Paritsis, Chilli Art Gallery, Athens, Greece within the personal exhibition ‘Emotions’.
- 03.2016 Titleς: Perfoormance within the Group exhibition Red and Black, Curator: Michail Roshniak, Moscow, Russia, Millionschikova Str. 5, korp. 5, Art Gallery Na Kashirke, Dialog between painting, music and theatre.
- 12-04.12.2016 Project ‘Inside Out’, 1st International Art Fair, Thessaloniki, Greece
- 21-23.10.2016 III International Art Fair SPb Expo2016, Saint Peterburg, Russia, crating the personal exhibition of the artist Christos Efstathiou.
- 09-23.07.2015 Organisation and curatorship of the exhibition ‘The Unseen’ of the artists Nikolas Christoforakis and Wladimir May Cultural Center Melina, Athens, Greece.
- 20-30.06.2015 Organisation and curatorship of the exhibition ‘Ithaca. Contemporary Russian Art in the rhythm of Kavafis’ of the artist Wladimir May, Art center –ismos, Athens, Greece.